Legal Ethics is an international and interdisciplinary journal in the field of legal ethics. The journal focuses on the debate of developments shaping the ethics of law and its practice at the micro and macro levels.
The focus is broad and contains:
- empirical research on the ethics and conduct of the legal professions and judiciary,
- studies of legal ethics education and moral development,
- ethics development in contemporary professional practice,
- the ethical responsibilities of law schools, professional bodies and government,
- and jurisprudential or wider philosophical reflections on law as an ethical system and on the moral obligations of individual lawyers.
All articles are double blind peer-reviewed and full text available from Volume 1 1998.
Note: Legal Ethics is indexed in Hein Online, but the most recent 5 year(s) are not full text available in Hein Online. Use the second link in UvA Linker for full text of all volumes.