The Law Library of the UvA has a subscription to Brill Research Perspectives - International Law and International Relations, which was launched in 2016. BRP will publish 2-6 issues a year.
BRP journals in International Law / International relations are now available on the following subjects:
- Comparative Discrimination Law
- Family Law in a Global Society
- International Legal Theory and Practice
- Transnational Crime
- Law and Religion
- Art and Law
- International Banking and Securities Law
- International Investment Law and Arbitration
- International Water Law
- Law of the Sea
- Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
Each issue of a journal comprises a single short monograph of 50-100 pages, presenting state-of-the-art research and analysis of a selected subject, written by an expert in the field.
Brill Research Perspectives is specifically designed for a research outcome that is too long for a conventional journal article and too short for a book.