Recently 13 new and updated titles have been added to Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law (OSAIL). OSAIL contains full text online editions of reference works and treatises published by Oxford University Press.
Among the new additions are:
- The Law of Investment Treaties (2nd edition) / Jeswald W. Salacuse
- Law and Practice of the International Criminal Court / Carsten Stahn
- Human Rights Obligations of Non-State Actors / Andrew Clapham
- The European Convention on Human Rights: A Commentary / William A. Schabas
- The Handbook of the International Law of Military Operations (2nd Edition) / Terry D. Gill and Dieter Fleck
A complete list of the new OSAIL e-books is available on the OSAIL website. Individual titles can also be found in the UvA-Catalogue.