After a successful trial period, the Law Library continues the subscription to Kluwer International Tax Law. Kluwer International Tax Law is a research platform containing several modules:
- Tax Treaties: expert information about international tax treaties, including Klaus Vogel on Double Taxations Conventions, Schwarz on Tax Treaties and OECD, UN and US Model Treaties, and Commentaries.
IntertaxJournal (incl. EC Tax Review Journal): articles on direct and indirect taxation around the world, reports on multinational tax developments, and other contributions from a global network of tax experts.
- Permanent Establishment: country by country comparison of domestic PE regulations.
- BEPS and Transfer Pricing: includes Transfer Pricing Quick-Answers Smart Chart and BEPS Country Smart Chart.
- VAT: explanatory materials, how-to guides, and workflow tools.
- News headlines: quick access to articles from Global daily tax news, Global VAT news, and Transfer pricing daily as well as posts from Kluwer international tax blog.
The subscription also includes multipl
- Comparative Income Taxation: A Structural Tax Analysis
- European Tax Law, Volume I
- Fundamentals of EU VAT Law
- Fundamentals of Transfer Pricing: A Practical Guide
- International Tax Primer
- The OECD Multilateral Instrument for Tax Treaties: Analysis and Effects
- Permanent Establishment: Erosion of a Tax Treaty Principle
- Taxing Global Digital Commerce
At the end of 2020, three more books will be added:
- Fundamentals of EU VAT (2020)
- Taxation of crypto assets
- Transfer pricing developments around the world