The Law Library recently subscribed to the Journal of Antitrust Enforcement (JAE), a peer-reviewed journal that aims to provide a platform for leading scholarship on public and private competition law enforcement, at domestic as well as international levels.
JAE contains articles on a wide range of topics concerning antitrust enforcement, including:
- public and private competition law enforcement;
- cooperation between competition agencies;
- promotion of worldwide competition law enforcement;
- optimal design and empirical analysis of enforcement policies;
- competition agency governance.
Among other topics that are covered in JAE are the role of the judiciary in competition enforcement, cartel prosecution, leniency, and competition enforcement and human rights.
Journal of Antitrust Enforcement is online available within the UvA domain, starting from Volume 1 (2013).