New in collection: International Law - Critical Concepts in Law (6 volume set) edited by Joseph Weiler and Alan T. Nissel.
This set brings together canonical and cutting-edge works on International Law to provide both classical and contemporary perspectives on a rapidly developing discipline. The gathered materials in this volumes represent traditonal approaches, as well as those that rethink the international legal system.
- An Overview of the System
- Fundamentals of International Law
- International Law in and of Peace
- International Law in and of War
- Interdisciplinary Approaches
Click here for a complete overview of the contents by topic, author and title. The volumes are for 'use in library only', please ask at the desk.