The UvA Library has subcribed to BrowZine, a new application for reading and browsing many of the library’s e-journals on a tablet. All journals from the supported publishers are available from 2005 onwards (provided the UvA subscribed to it).
The app contains a growing collection of journals in various research areas, including 140 law journals such as European Journal of International Law, Human Rights Quarterly and International Criminal Justice Review.
BrowZine allows you to:
– create a bookshelf with your favourite journals
– save articles to read them offline or to save them in other apps like Dropbox
– share links to articles by email, Twitter and Facebook
– import references to Mendeley and RefWorks
– receive alerts when new editions of journals are published.
Watch the video below for more information on how BrowZine works.