The Law Library offers a new service to UvA law students: Book a librarian. Are you writing a thesis or paper and finding too few books, articles, or other sources on your research topic? Or do you find too much and get lost in all the available information? You can now make an appointment with one of the law librarians!
What does the service offer?
The law librarian can help you to:
- find literature on a specific topic;
- select and use the catalogues and databases;
- develop an efficient search strategy;
- evaluate the trustworthiness of information;
- correctly cite your sources.
How does it work?
During a one-on-one session (ca 30 minutes) you will receive all information and instructions that are relevant for your research. To make an appointment, fill out the enrolment form in English or Dutch.