Another 32 new titles have been added to Oxford Scholarship Online – Law as part of the May 2013 content update, bringing the total of available online books to 920.
Some featured titles from the update:
– The Legal Effects of EU Agreements / Mario Mendez
– Copyright and Mass Digitization / Maurizio Borghi and Stavroula Karapapa
– The EU’s Role in Global Governance / by Bart Van Vooren, Steven Blockmans and Jan Wouters
– European Tort Law / Cees van Dam
– Applicable Law in Investor-State Arbitration / Hege Elisabeth Kjos
– The Common European Sales Law in Context / Gerhard Dannemann and Stefan Vogenauer
You can read the books online or download (limited) chapters at Oxford Scholarship Online – Law. Note that we have a subscription for 3 simultaneous users. No access? Try again later. Please don’t forget to end your session when finished using the portal.
New to Oxford Scholarship Online? Read our previous post for more info.