The latest volumes of the Collected Courses/Recueil des Cours, published by the Hague Academy of International Law, are now full text available through our subscription to the Collected Courses Online.
The Hague Academy of International Law
The Academy is a prestigious international institution for the study and teaching of Public and Private International Law and related subjects.
Highly qualified academics, practitioners and diplomats from all over the world are invited to give courses in English or French (with simultaneous interpretation). These courses are on general or specialized subjects and take the form of a lecture series.
The courses are published in the series Collected Courses of the Academy of International Law (Recueil des cours). Since 2008 the Collected Courses are also available in a fully searchable online edition.
- The Limits of the Law, by Vaughan Lowe, Emeritus Professor at the University of Oxford, pp. 9-34.
- Party Autonomy in Litigation and Arbitration in View of The Hague Principles on Choice of Law in International Commercial Contracts, by K. Boele-Woelki, Professor at Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, pp. 35-72.
- Public Policy: Common Principles in the American States, by C. Fresnedo de Aguirre, Professor at the University of the Republic and the Catholic University, Uruguay, pp. 73-396.
- Changements anticonstitutionnels de gouvernement et droit international, par R. Ben Achour, professeur à l'Université de Tunis, pp. 397-548.
- The Global Horizon of Private International Law, by J.H.A. van Loon, Former Secretary-General of The Hague Conference on Private International Law, pp. 9-108.
- L'arbitrage dans l'espace OHADA, par P.-G. Pougoué, professeur émérité à l'université de Yaoundé, pp. 109-280.
- The Quest for Legal Certainty in International Civil Cases, by T. Kruger, Professor at the University of Antwerp, pp. 281-444.
For more information see our former blogs about Collected Courses/Recueil des Cours:
Online: Collected Courses/Recueil des Cours – Volume/Tome 366
Online: Collected courses/Recueil des cours – Volume/Tome 356