The Peace Palace library online catalogue is a useful instrument to find books, chapters of books and articles in the field of public/private international law and foreign national law. Unlike Picarta the Peace Palace catalogue offers a "thesaurus" (a keyword index) which can be very helpfull if you are looking for materials in a specific field.
Furthermore it is now possible to check if a work found in the Peace Palace catalogue is available in one of the UvA-libraries because it now includes the UvA-linker.
How to use the UvA-linker
Did you find an interesting book or article in the catalogue of the Peace Palace?
1. Click the Plinklet-icon
2. a new window opens in which you see the UvA-linker-icon
3. click on the UvA-linker to open the full text of the article, or to check the availability of the work at the library of the UvA
4. finally, click one more time in the UvA-linker to open the UvA-catalogue and see the shelf mark of the book or article.
The UvA-linker can be used:
- on all network PCs within UvA-buildings;
- after logging in to a database with your UvAnetID;
- on PCs connected to UvA via UvAvpn.
Learn more about the UvA-linker on the University Library's website.