The Law Library recently added new e-books from Edward Elgar Publishing to its collection. Over 400 e-books are now available on the online platform ElgarOnline.
Edward Elgar Publishing is an international publisher in economics, business and management, law and the social sciences. ElgarOnline includes commentaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, monographs and research reviews. The list below includes a selection of currently available titles.
- Art Law and the Business of Art / Martin Wilson
- Business and Human Rights Law and Practice in Africa / Damilola Olawuyi and Oyeniyi Abe
- Causation in International Law / Alexander Orakhelashvili
- EU Regulation of E-Commerce / Arno Lodder and Andrew Murray
- International Investment Protection and Constitutional Law / Stephan Schill and Christian Tams
- Media Freedom in the Age of Citizen Journalism / P. Coe
- Research Handbook of Comparative Criminal Justice / David Nelken and Claire Hamilton
All e-books can be found via the UvA CataloguePlus. Students and staff have access outside the campus network by using their UvAnetID.