New titles have been added to Oxford Scholarship Online – Law as part of the January 2014 content update, bringing the total of available online books to almost a 1000!
Some featured titles from the update:
– Authorities / Nicole Roughan (2013)
– The Concept of the Rule of Law and the European Court of Human Rights / Geranne Lautenbach (2013)
– Cloud Computing Law / Christopher Millard (2013)
– EU Energy Law and Policy / Kim Talus (2013)
– Sovereignty and the Law / Richard Rawlings (2013)
You can read the books online or download (limited) chapters at Oxford Scholarship Online – Law. Note that we have a subscription for 3 simultaneous users. No access? Try again later. Please don’t forget to end your session when finished using the portal.
New to Oxford Scholarship Online? Read our previous post for more info.