2019 has been a busy year for the Law Library. A new library system and renewed catalogue were launched in the summer. In October, new access gates were installed at the entrance to the Law Library reading room.
There was also a new addition to this blog: the Acquisitions list which shows all new books in the Law Library collection. Of the regular blog posts, the articles in the 'How to find' series and its Dutch counterpart 'Hoe vind ik' were the most popular.
Below is an overview of the most read blog posts of 2019:
Top 5 English blog posts:
- How to find English translations of Dutch law
- How to find newspaper articles with Nexis Uni
- Interesting blogs on... European Union law
- IBFD Tax Research Platform
- Recent (and not so recent) EU Publications
Top 5 Dutch blog posts:
- Hoe vind ik... oude Kamerstukken en andere parlementaire documenten?
- Verbeterde zoekhulp in fiscale databank NDFR
- Honderd jaar Lindenbaum/Cohen
- 25 jaar AWB in eenheid en verscheidenheid
- Nieuw: Nieuwsbrief Jurisprudentie CRvB
Do you want to be notified of new blog posts? Subscribe to our blog (in the menu on the right) to receive new posts by email or subscribe to the RSS feed. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on new articles as well as other library news.