Nexis Uni - the successor to LexisNexis Academic - is well known as an online portal for news resources. It provides access to a large number of Dutch and international newspapers and company information on Dutch and international businesses. Recently Nexis Uni has improved its content. In addition Nexis Uni now also provides extensive legal sources:
- Administrative Codes and Regulations
- Case law, Statutes and Legislation from Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand and United Kingdom
- Federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790
- Law Reviews and Journals
- Legal News
How do I browse through all available topics?
- On the Nexis Uni home page, select the All Nexis Uni drop-down list to the left of the search box. The search area expands to show additional search options.
- Choose Practice Areas & Topics. The list of available topics appears.
- Select a practice area, such as Administrative Law, Family Law, etc. from the list.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.
- Click the red Search button to complete your search.
How do I restrict my search to a specific jurisdiction?
- On the search form, enter your search terms in the search box.
- Select the down arrow (˅) to the right of the Search: All Nexis Uni button.
- Select Cases and Codes under Narrow By: on the left.
- Select one or more check boxes for the jurisdictions you want to restrict your search to.
- To include non-jurisdictional sources in your search, select Include non-jurisdictional content.
- To include Federal sources in your search that are related to any jurisdictions you selected, select Include related Federal content.
- Select the Search button.
Your results will contain documents only from the jurisdictions you selected.