Last month a total of 60 new full-text book titles were added to OSO - Law (Oxford Scholarship Online - Law) and OSAIL (Oxford Scholarly Authorities in International Law). All books are available online and can be downloaded by UvA students and employees.
Some of the new titles are:
- The International Criminal Court: a commentary on the Rome Statute / William Schabas
- The Oxford handbook of international organizations / Jacob Katz
- International law and transnational organised crime / eds. Pierre Hauck and Sven Peterke
- The anatomy of corporate law: a comparative and functional approach / Reinier Kraakman et al.
- The evolution of international arbitration: judicialization, governance, legitimacy / Alec Stone Sweet and Florian Grisel
- System, order, and international law: the early history of international legal thought from Machiavelli to Hegel / Stefan Kadelbach, Thomas Kleinlein and David Roth-Isigkeit
- American law: an introduction / Lawrence M. Friedman and Grant M. Hayden
- Sharia tribunals, Rabbinical courts, and Christian panels: religious arbitration in America and the West / Michael J. Broyde
- Constitutional and political theory: selected writings / Ernst-Wolfgang Böckenförde, Mirjam Künkler and Tine Stein