2018 was a successful year for JURBIB: the Law Library's blog had a record number of readers this year. Popular blog posts in English were mainly related to e-books and where to find them. Dutch readers were particularly interested in articles on new legislation in the Netherlands.
Below is an overview of the most read blog posts of 2018:
Top 5 English blog posts:
- Recent International Law Book Awards
- How to find e-books in Westlaw
- Over 30 new e-books on international law available
- Smit & Herzog now completely updated and online
- New and improved research guides
Top 5 Dutch blog posts:
- Zoektips voor scriptieschrijvers
- Het nieuwe huwelijksvermogensrecht
- Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG)
- De sleepwet: veiligheid vs. privacy
- Adviezen en rapporten in opdracht van de Rijksoverheid
Do you want to be notified of new blog posts? Subscribe to our blog (in the menu on the right) to receive new posts by email or subscribe to the RSS feed. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on new articles as well as other library news.