Lately, the national website has been completely overhauled and provides information in both Dutch and English about key open access development in the Netherlands. The site also presents general up-to-date information on open access, a subject that is important for scholarship at home and abroad.
The most important changes:
- All information is given in both Dutch and English.
- The site is organised with specific groups in mind, making it even easier for you to find the right information.
- It's easy to contact the editorial team if you have a question or comment. On weekdays they will respond quickly to your questions.
- There are a wide range of options when it comes to sharing information via social media. These are prominently displayed on the new site.
- The site is responsive, which means that you can use it on your smartphone or other small screen.
- Click on ‘In the Netherlands’ – ‘Current situation’ for an overview of all recent major developments to do with open access.
The national open access website is an initiative of NWO, TU Delft, UKB, VSNU and SURF.