In 2017 the Law Library moved from the Oudemanhuispoort to Roeterseiland. The series of blog posts in the run-up to the move to REC A are the most read articles of this year. Read about the preparations as well as some interesting facts about the library’s history in the series Law Library’s move to Roeterseiland.
Below is an overview of the most popular blog posts on other topics:
Top 5 English blog posts:
- New possibilities for open access publishing in legal journals
- Unpaywall helps you find open access journal articles
- Directory of EU Case Law on Competition
- Now available: Kluwer International Encyclopaedia of Laws
- Oxford Handbooks (in Law)
Top 5 Dutch blog posts:
- Modernisering Wetboek van Strafvordering
- Nieuw: Tijdschrift voor ontslagrecht
- Wat is Lexplicatie?
- Modellen voor de rechtspraktijk nu ook interactief
- De Wetgevingskalender
Do you want to be notified of new blog posts? Subscribe to our blog (in the menu on the right) to receive new posts by email or follow us on Facebook.
Did you know you can also follow us on Instagram?