This year saw a surge in demand for online resources and instructions on how to find digital books and journals. This is reflected in the most-read blog posts of the past year, as listed below.
We also added a new page to our blog to gather all information about accessing e-books, e-journals, and other online resources in one place: Corona & access to e-resources.
Top 5 English blog posts:
1. How to create an account in Nexis Uni
2. Kluwer International Tax Law: e-books, journals, and more
3. How to borrow publications from all Dutch libraries
4. Resources on civil rights and racism
5. New E-Book Collections: ElgarOnline Law 2020 and 2021
Top 5 Dutch blog posts:
1. Uitbreiding digitale boekenpakket in Kluwer Navigator
2. Digitale bronnen tijdens Corona
3. Hoe maak je bronverwijzingen met Zotero?
4. (Zoek)tips voor scriptieschrijvers (2)
5. Uitgeverij Boom zet juridische tijdschriften voort
Do you want to be notified of new blog posts? Subscribe to our blog (in the menu on the right) to receive new posts by email or subscribe to the RSS feed. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on new articles as well as other library news.