HeinOnline released an update to the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP). IFLP is a multilingual index of articles and book reviews appearing in more than 500 legal journals published worldwide. The update contains citations to 3,500 new articles.
HeinOnline also added several new journals and special collections to IFLP including:
– European Energy Journal (Netherlands)
– Journal of Islamic State Practices in International Law (UK)
– Revista de Derecho Privado (Colombia)
– Ius romanum, ius commune, ius hodiernum : studies in honour of Eltjo J.H. Schrage on the occasion of his 65th birthday, 2010
– International arbitration : contemporary issues and innovations, 2013
Are you new to IFLP? Read our previous post to learn more about the index.