New consolidated versions of several EU treaties were recently published in the Official Journal.The new versions contain all amendments and official rectifications since 2012.
The consolidated treaties are available in EUR-Lex. The founding, amending and accession treaties and some of the protocols can be found under EU law and related documents.
The treaties currently in force are:
- Treaty on European Union (Consolidated version 2016) - OJ C 202 (2016)
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (Consolidated version 2016) - OJ C 202 (2016)
- Treaty establishing the European Atomic Energy Community (Consolidated version 2016) - OJ C 203 (2016)
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2016) - OJ C 202 (2016)
- Treaty of Lisbon (2007) - OJ C 306 (2007)
For more information about finding European law, including links to the main databases and other resources, take a look at the European Law research guide on our website.